Jai Ho! Holi Hai Festival of Colors
Holi is a traditional Indian and Nepali celebration that signifies the victory of good over evil and the coming of spring. It’s also a terrific reason for a very rowdy party. Nectar Lounge will have all the elements for the festival, most importantly the customary covering everyone and everything with brightly colored powder. Dress in white (seriously) for the full effect, and experience the lively music and dance of quite possibly the most joyous holiday ever.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?