Jai Ho! Holi Hai Festival of Colors
Holi is a traditional Indian and Nepali celebration that signifies the victory of good over evil and the coming of spring. It’s also a terrific reason for a very rowdy party. Nectar Lounge will have all the elements for the festival, most importantly the customary covering everyone and everything with brightly colored powder. Dress in white (seriously) for the full effect, and experience the lively music and dance of quite possibly the most joyous holiday ever.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots