Jai Ho! Holi Hai Festival of Colors
Holi is a traditional Indian and Nepali celebration that signifies the victory of good over evil and the coming of spring. It’s also a terrific reason for a very rowdy party. Nectar Lounge will have all the elements for the festival, most importantly the customary covering everyone and everything with brightly colored powder. Dress in white (seriously) for the full effect, and experience the lively music and dance of quite possibly the most joyous holiday ever.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)