Jai Ho! Holi Hai Festival of Colors
Holi is a traditional Indian and Nepali celebration that signifies the victory of good over evil and the coming of spring. It’s also a terrific reason for a very rowdy party. Nectar Lounge will have all the elements for the festival, most importantly the customary covering everyone and everything with brightly colored powder. Dress in white (seriously) for the full effect, and experience the lively music and dance of quite possibly the most joyous holiday ever.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers