Isamu Noguchi and Qi Baishi: Beijing 1930
When Isamu Noguchi, a Japanese American artist most famous for his sculptures, spent half a year studying calligraphy and ink painting with the Chinese expert Qi Baishi he picked up a thing or two. By working outside of his regular medium Noguchi was able to take his art to a new realm while still brining in certain elements of his own expertise, which the Frye will display until May.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day