Isamu Noguchi and Qi Baishi: Beijing 1930
When Isamu Noguchi, a Japanese American artist most famous for his sculptures, spent half a year studying calligraphy and ink painting with the Chinese expert Qi Baishi he picked up a thing or two. By working outside of his regular medium Noguchi was able to take his art to a new realm while still brining in certain elements of his own expertise, which the Frye will display until May.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- 10 Classic Seattle Restaurants
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Seafood Bar Manolin Opens Soon on Stone Way
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Mayor Murray on "The Murder of Mr. Brown."
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of