Isamu Noguchi and Qi Baishi: Beijing 1930
When Isamu Noguchi, a Japanese American artist most famous for his sculptures, spent half a year studying calligraphy and ink painting with the Chinese expert Qi Baishi he picked up a thing or two. By working outside of his regular medium Noguchi was able to take his art to a new realm while still brining in certain elements of his own expertise, which the Frye will display until May.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)