Isamu Noguchi and Qi Baishi: Beijing 1930
When Isamu Noguchi, a Japanese American artist most famous for his sculptures, spent half a year studying calligraphy and ink painting with the Chinese expert Qi Baishi he picked up a thing or two. By working outside of his regular medium Noguchi was able to take his art to a new realm while still brining in certain elements of his own expertise, which the Frye will display until May.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014