Intiman Theatre Festival: Miracle!
Tony-winning regional theater Intiman is reborn this summer as a repertory company of 12 actors and a crew of interns putting on a four-play festival of Ibsen and Shakespeare, John Patrick Shanley and Dan Savage (yes, Seattle’s Dan Savage). On the bill: Romeo and Juliet, Hedda Gabler, Dirty Story, and Miracle!, an epic parody of the Helen Keller story mashed with the drag scene of 1990s Seattle.
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant