Whim W'Him: Instantly Bound
Seattle dance company Whim W’Him has been around since 2009, but recently under the artistic direction of founder Olivier Wevers they’ve begun gaining much of the acclaim they deserve. Whim W’Him will start their fifth season with two provocative new works by Wevers including the piece “Instantly Bound” inspired by the numerous school shootings of late and the ensuing gun control debate. Spanish guest choreographer Juanjo Arques will also make his U.S. debut in this exciting kick off to the season.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar