Whim W'Him: Instantly Bound
Seattle dance company Whim W’Him has been around since 2009, but recently under the artistic direction of founder Olivier Wevers they’ve begun gaining much of the acclaim they deserve. Whim W’Him will start their fifth season with two provocative new works by Wevers including the piece “Instantly Bound” inspired by the numerous school shootings of late and the ensuing gun control debate. Spanish guest choreographer Juanjo Arques will also make his U.S. debut in this exciting kick off to the season.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One