Whim W'Him: Instantly Bound
Seattle dance company Whim W’Him has been around since 2009, but recently under the artistic direction of founder Olivier Wevers they’ve begun gaining much of the acclaim they deserve. Whim W’Him will start their fifth season with two provocative new works by Wevers including the piece “Instantly Bound” inspired by the numerous school shootings of late and the ensuing gun control debate. Spanish guest choreographer Juanjo Arques will also make his U.S. debut in this exciting kick off to the season.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- 12 Animals That Are Better Seahawks Fans Than Everyone
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages (After the Super Bowl)
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Should Sound Transit Subsidize Neighborhood Parking?