Whim W'Him: Instantly Bound
Seattle dance company Whim W’Him has been around since 2009, but recently under the artistic direction of founder Olivier Wevers they’ve begun gaining much of the acclaim they deserve. Whim W’Him will start their fifth season with two provocative new works by Wevers including the piece “Instantly Bound” inspired by the numerous school shootings of late and the ensuing gun control debate. Spanish guest choreographer Juanjo Arques will also make his U.S. debut in this exciting kick off to the season.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."