Six years before Christopher Guest sent up small-town theater in Waiting for Guffman (1997), Seattle Rep’s then–artistic director Daniel Sullivan set the stage with this holiday farce about an inept midwestern theater company struggling to pull off its annual production of A Christmas Carol. It’s a giddy antidote to all the earnest seasonal fare.
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant