Six years before Christopher Guest sent up small-town theater in Waiting for Guffman (1997), Seattle Rep’s then–artistic director Daniel Sullivan set the stage with this holiday farce about an inept midwestern theater company struggling to pull off its annual production of A Christmas Carol. It’s a giddy antidote to all the earnest seasonal fare.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."