How to Disappear Completely
When Vancouver lighting designer Itai Erdal heard that his mother had lung cancer, he traveled to his birthplace, Jerusalem, to film her final days. With Vancouver troupe the Chop, Erdal has crafted a poignant film-theater piece that layers a conversation about stage lighting with the fading of his mother’s life—and her request that he end her suffering.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle