Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-$18
Ever since the Seattle chamber pop band self-released its debut album, To Travels and Trunks, in 2008, fans have been calling for more. Wait no longer: Hey Marseilles celebrates the release of Lines We Trace at the Showbox before heading out on tour; the band has a date with SXSW later this month.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar