Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-$18
Ever since the Seattle chamber pop band self-released its debut album, To Travels and Trunks, in 2008, fans have been calling for more. Wait no longer: Hey Marseilles celebrates the release of Lines We Trace at the Showbox before heading out on tour; the band has a date with SXSW later this month.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One
- Democratic State AG Schools Democratic Sponsors of Payday Legislation