Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-$18
Ever since the Seattle chamber pop band self-released its debut album, To Travels and Trunks, in 2008, fans have been calling for more. Wait no longer: Hey Marseilles celebrates the release of Lines We Trace at the Showbox before heading out on tour; the band has a date with SXSW later this month.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer