Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-$18
Ever since the Seattle chamber pop band self-released its debut album, To Travels and Trunks, in 2008, fans have been calling for more. Wait no longer: Hey Marseilles celebrates the release of Lines We Trace at the Showbox before heading out on tour; the band has a date with SXSW later this month.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots