Ham for the Holidays: Close Encounters of the Pork Rind
The Christmas season is ripe for a good skewering, and no one in Seattle can match Dos Fallopia’s legacy of holiday irreverence. The comedic duo of Lisa Koch and Peggy Platt delivers its 13th hammy holiday spectacular, Ham for the Holidays: Close Encounters of the Pork Rind, replete with satirical sketches and parody tunes from their reoccurring mother--daughter country-act characters, the Spudds.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City