As a member of Minneapolis’s Rhymesayers collective of DJs, rappers, and spoken word artists, Grieves might not seem as interconnected to the Seattle hip-hop scene as other MCs, but he’s found more national success than most of his peers from the 206. He returns home for a short reprieve in the middle of his four-month North American tour in support of his new album Winter and the Wolves.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."