As a member of Minneapolis’s Rhymesayers collective of DJs, rappers, and spoken word artists, Grieves might not seem as interconnected to the Seattle hip-hop scene as other MCs, but he’s found more national success than most of his peers from the 206. He returns home for a short reprieve in the middle of his four-month North American tour in support of his new album Winter and the Wolves.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40