As a member of Minneapolis’s Rhymesayers collective of DJs, rappers, and spoken word artists, Grieves might not seem as interconnected to the Seattle hip-hop scene as other MCs, but he’s found more national success than most of his peers from the 206. He returns home for a short reprieve in the middle of his four-month North American tour in support of his new album Winter and the Wolves.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21