As a member of Minneapolis’s Rhymesayers collective of DJs, rappers, and spoken word artists, Grieves might not seem as interconnected to the Seattle hip-hop scene as other MCs, but he’s found more national success than most of his peers from the 206. He returns home for a short reprieve in the middle of his four-month North American tour in support of his new album Winter and the Wolves.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- 12 Animals That Are Better Seahawks Fans Than Everyone
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages (After the Super Bowl)
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Should Sound Transit Subsidize Neighborhood Parking?