As a member of Minneapolis’s Rhymesayers collective of DJs, rappers, and spoken word artists, Grieves might not seem as interconnected to the Seattle hip-hop scene as other MCs, but he’s found more national success than most of his peers from the 206. He returns home for a short reprieve in the middle of his four-month North American tour in support of his new album Winter and the Wolves.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots