Newly represented by Greg Kucera, the Seattle artist—dubbed an “autistic savant” by Heroes for Autism—makes painstaking drawings with colored pencil and permanent marker that catalog everyday things: Christmas Lightbulbs, Our Top 8 Largest United States Flags, and our favorite, North American Labrador Retriever Gundogs. Tue–Sat 10:30–5:30. 212 Third Ave S, ;
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?