Newly represented by Greg Kucera, the Seattle artist—dubbed an “autistic savant” by Heroes for Autism—makes painstaking drawings with colored pencil and permanent marker that catalog everyday things: Christmas Lightbulbs, Our Top 8 Largest United States Flags, and our favorite, North American Labrador Retriever Gundogs. Tue–Sat 10:30–5:30. 212 Third Ave S, ;
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16