Newly represented by Greg Kucera, the Seattle artist—dubbed an “autistic savant” by Heroes for Autism—makes painstaking drawings with colored pencil and permanent marker that catalog everyday things: Christmas Lightbulbs, Our Top 8 Largest United States Flags, and our favorite, North American Labrador Retriever Gundogs. Tue–Sat 10:30–5:30. 212 Third Ave S, ;
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"