Newly represented by Greg Kucera, the Seattle artist—dubbed an “autistic savant” by Heroes for Autism—makes painstaking drawings with colored pencil and permanent marker that catalog everyday things: Christmas Lightbulbs, Our Top 8 Largest United States Flags, and our favorite, North American Labrador Retriever Gundogs. Tue–Sat 10:30–5:30. 212 Third Ave S, ;
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers