David Lindsay-Abaire, the Pulitzer-winning playwright of Rabbit Hole (now a Nicole Kidman film), returns with this wicked-smart comedy about a single mother in South Boston who can’t seem to make it to the right side of the tracks. After Margie loses her job at the dollar store, she turns to her ex—the now well-to-do Dr. Mike—for a fresh start.
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant