Fritz Lang Silents Restored
SIFF screens new restorations of some of the finest silent films by pioneering Austrian director Fritz Lang. In addition to Metropolis and a digital update of 1931 thriller M, the series also includes Die Nibelungen, Lang’s nearly five-hour version of Wagner’s Ring Cycle (still way shorter than Seattle Opera’s staging this August).
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle Holiday Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé