Features:Price: Festival free; concerts $20-$35
Ticketed admission is coming to Fremont Fair. But fans of earthy crafts and body-painted bike riders needn’t worry; said tickets are only required for the inaugural Solstice Concert Series. Hip-hop duo Blue Scholars (playing their first local show in over a year) and Idaho indie rock institution Built to Spill (who sold out three nights at Neumos last December) headline the new outdoor shows.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots