Features:Price: Festival free; concerts $20-$35
Ticketed admission is coming to Fremont Fair. But fans of earthy crafts and body-painted bike riders needn’t worry; said tickets are only required for the inaugural Solstice Concert Series. Hip-hop duo Blue Scholars (playing their first local show in over a year) and Idaho indie rock institution Built to Spill (who sold out three nights at Neumos last December) headline the new outdoor shows.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014