Features:Price: Festival free; concerts $20-$35
Ticketed admission is coming to Fremont Fair. But fans of earthy crafts and body-painted bike riders needn’t worry; said tickets are only required for the inaugural Solstice Concert Series. Hip-hop duo Blue Scholars (playing their first local show in over a year) and Idaho indie rock institution Built to Spill (who sold out three nights at Neumos last December) headline the new outdoor shows.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August