Features:Price: Festival free; concerts $20-$35
Ticketed admission is coming to Fremont Fair. But fans of earthy crafts and body-painted bike riders needn’t worry; said tickets are only required for the inaugural Solstice Concert Series. Hip-hop duo Blue Scholars (playing their first local show in over a year) and Idaho indie rock institution Built to Spill (who sold out three nights at Neumos last December) headline the new outdoor shows.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Matt Dillon, Renee Erickson, Maria Hines, Brendan McGill: All Making Burgers for Li'l Woody's
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- What Boat Street’s Closure Says About Us
- Casting the Where'd You Go, Bernadette Movie
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?