Features:Price: Festival free; concerts $20-$35
Ticketed admission is coming to Fremont Fair. But fans of earthy crafts and body-painted bike riders needn’t worry; said tickets are only required for the inaugural Solstice Concert Series. Hip-hop duo Blue Scholars (playing their first local show in over a year) and Idaho indie rock institution Built to Spill (who sold out three nights at Neumos last December) headline the new outdoor shows.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers