Glitz and panache dominate any worthwhile Fourth of July fireworks celebration, and only the performers of Freedom Fantasia dare to try and match such an explosive spectacle. Seattle drag favorites like RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant BenDeLaCreme put on a tongue-in-cheek patriotic bash loaded with song, dance, and an excessive amount of American flag–adorned costumes.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale