Glitz and panache dominate any worthwhile Fourth of July fireworks celebration, and only the performers of Freedom Fantasia dare to try and match such an explosive spectacle. Seattle drag favorites like RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant BenDeLaCreme put on a tongue-in-cheek patriotic bash loaded with song, dance, and an excessive amount of American flag–adorned costumes.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)