Glitz and panache dominate any worthwhile Fourth of July fireworks celebration, and only the performers of Freedom Fantasia dare to try and match such an explosive spectacle. Seattle drag favorites like RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant BenDeLaCreme put on a tongue-in-cheek patriotic bash loaded with song, dance, and an excessive amount of American flag–adorned costumes.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One