Glitz and panache dominate any worthwhile Fourth of July fireworks celebration, and only the performers of Freedom Fantasia dare to try and match such an explosive spectacle. Seattle drag favorites like RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant BenDeLaCreme put on a tongue-in-cheek patriotic bash loaded with song, dance, and an excessive amount of American flag–adorned costumes.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- 36th Endorses González, Rejects Burgess
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- Best Breakfast Spots