Fiddler on the Roof
Nearly 50 years after his Broadway debut, we still feel for lovable Tevye, the proud Jewish papa whose headstrong daughters are bent on breaking tradition in 1905 Tsarist Russia. At least he has a memorable score—“If I Were a Rich Man,” “Sunrise, Sunset”—to back him up.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar