Fiddler on the Roof
Nearly 50 years after his Broadway debut, we still feel for lovable Tevye, the proud Jewish papa whose headstrong daughters are bent on breaking tradition in 1905 Tsarist Russia. At least he has a memorable score—“If I Were a Rich Man,” “Sunrise, Sunset”—to back him up.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers