Fiddler on the Roof
Nearly 50 years after his Broadway debut, we still feel for lovable Tevye, the proud Jewish papa whose headstrong daughters are bent on breaking tradition in 1905 Tsarist Russia. At least he has a memorable score—“If I Were a Rich Man,” “Sunrise, Sunset”—to back him up.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots