Fiddler on the Roof
Nearly 50 years after his Broadway debut, we still feel for lovable Tevye, the proud Jewish papa whose headstrong daughters are bent on breaking tradition in 1905 Tsarist Russia. At least he has a memorable score—“If I Were a Rich Man,” “Sunrise, Sunset”—to back him up.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)