Father John Misty
Former Seattleite Josh Tillman (aka Father John Misty) had a pretty great 2012. Critics adored Fear Fun, his folky, druggy debut record under his new moniker, he rocked the late night talk show circuit (most notably preening on Letterman), and he sold out multiple shows at Neumos. He returns again for this headlining gig at the Neptune, two days after opening for the Walkmen at the same venue.
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week