Father John Misty
Former Seattleite Josh Tillman (aka Father John Misty) had a pretty great 2012. Critics adored Fear Fun, his folky, druggy debut record under his new moniker, he rocked the late night talk show circuit (most notably preening on Letterman), and he sold out multiple shows at Neumos. He returns again for this headlining gig at the Neptune, two days after opening for the Walkmen at the same venue.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots