Father John Misty
Former Seattleite Josh Tillman (aka Father John Misty) had a pretty great 2012. Critics adored Fear Fun, his folky, druggy debut record under his new moniker, he rocked the late night talk show circuit (most notably preening on Letterman), and he sold out multiple shows at Neumos. He returns again for this headlining gig at the Neptune, two days after opening for the Walkmen at the same venue.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."