Father John Misty
Former Seattleite Josh Tillman (aka Father John Misty) had a pretty great 2012. Critics adored Fear Fun, his folky, druggy debut record under his new moniker, he rocked the late night talk show circuit (most notably preening on Letterman), and he sold out multiple shows at Neumos. He returns again for this headlining gig at the Neptune, two days after opening for the Walkmen at the same venue.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)