Father John Misty
Former Seattleite Josh Tillman (aka Father John Misty) had a pretty great 2012. Critics adored Fear Fun, his folky, druggy debut record under his new moniker, he rocked the late night talk show circuit (most notably preening on Letterman), and he sold out multiple shows at Neumos. He returns again for this headlining gig at the Neptune, two days after opening for the Walkmen at the same venue.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work