Elles: Women Artists from the Centre Pompidou, Paris
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $12-$23 , Children are FREE
Testosterone is at an all-time low at SAM with a century’s worth of modern and contemporary art—more than 130 works by female artists—on loan from the Pompidou. Some artists stand out in boldface: Frida Kahlo. Dora Maar. Others have only recently received their due, like Claude Cahun, whose daring and sexually ambiguous self-portraits (circa 1919) existed in a limbo of inconsequence until the last decade.
- Here Come 11 New Food Trucks
- A Few Candidates Stand Out in North Seattle Forum
- Yes, Meat and Bread Has Finally Arrived
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Patagonia Worn Wear Tour in Seattle Tomorrow
- What Is Sawant Spending Her Money On?
- Sawant Campaign has Relied on Contractors, Skipping Employee Taxes