Elles: Women Artists from the Centre Pompidou, Paris
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $12-$23 , Children are FREE
Testosterone is at an all-time low at SAM with a century’s worth of modern and contemporary art—more than 130 works by female artists—on loan from the Pompidou. Some artists stand out in boldface: Frida Kahlo. Dora Maar. Others have only recently received their due, like Claude Cahun, whose daring and sexually ambiguous self-portraits (circa 1919) existed in a limbo of inconsequence until the last decade.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue