Elles: Women Artists from the Centre Pompidou, Paris
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $12-$23 , Children are FREE
Testosterone is at an all-time low at SAM with a century’s worth of modern and contemporary art—more than 130 works by female artists—on loan from the Pompidou. Some artists stand out in boldface: Frida Kahlo. Dora Maar. Others have only recently received their due, like Claude Cahun, whose daring and sexually ambiguous self-portraits (circa 1919) existed in a limbo of inconsequence until the last decade.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One