Eat Run Hope
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25-$95
Join us at Eat Run Hope, the third annual food & 5k event presented by Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine, and EvergreenHealth. Enjoy a 5k run+walk (stroller division available), the chefs' pavilion with fantastic samplings from your favorite local restaurants, a bacon relay, kids fun run, award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will benefit the Fetal Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3), national non-profit and the only one of its kind serving as a liaison between families whose babies are diagnosed with intrauterine fetal syndromes and the medical teams that provide their care.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Delancey's Brandon Pettit Will Open Dino's Tomato Pie on Capitol Hill
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- North Seattle Debate, Southeast Seattle Endorsements
- 43rd District Winners and Losers