Eat Run Hope
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25-$95
Join us at Eat Run Hope, the third annual food & 5k event presented by Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine, and EvergreenHealth. Enjoy a 5k run+walk (stroller division available), the chefs' pavilion with fantastic samplings from your favorite local restaurants, a bacon relay, kids fun run, award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will benefit the Fetal Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3), national non-profit and the only one of its kind serving as a liaison between families whose babies are diagnosed with intrauterine fetal syndromes and the medical teams that provide their care.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots