Eat Run Hope
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25-$95
Join us at Eat Run Hope, the third annual food & 5k event presented by Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine, and EvergreenHealth. Enjoy a 5k run+walk (stroller division available), the chefs' pavilion with fantastic samplings from your favorite local restaurants, a bacon relay, kids fun run, award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will benefit the Fetal Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3), national non-profit and the only one of its kind serving as a liaison between families whose babies are diagnosed with intrauterine fetal syndromes and the medical teams that provide their care.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."