Eat Run Hope
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25-$95
Join us at Eat Run Hope, the third annual food & 5k event presented by Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine, and EvergreenHealth. Enjoy a 5k run+walk (stroller division available), the chefs' pavilion with fantastic samplings from your favorite local restaurants, a bacon relay, kids fun run, award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will benefit the Fetal Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3), national non-profit and the only one of its kind serving as a liaison between families whose babies are diagnosed with intrauterine fetal syndromes and the medical teams that provide their care.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- And the James Beard Best Chef Northwest Is...
- This Neighborhood Is About to Get a Farmers Market
- Murray Uses City Authority to Halt Shell Oil
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Ericka Burke's Canal Market Is Officially Open
- Tony Wheat Has Been Sorry for So Long
- Here's What's New at Seattle Farmers Markets This Season