Eat Run Hope
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25-$95
Join us at Eat Run Hope, the third annual food & 5k event presented by Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine, and EvergreenHealth. Enjoy a 5k run+walk (stroller division available), the chefs' pavilion with fantastic samplings from your favorite local restaurants, a bacon relay, kids fun run, award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will benefit the Fetal Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3), national non-profit and the only one of its kind serving as a liaison between families whose babies are diagnosed with intrauterine fetal syndromes and the medical teams that provide their care.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40