Eat Run Hope
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25-$95
Join us at Eat Run Hope, the third annual food & 5k event presented by Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine, and EvergreenHealth. Enjoy a 5k run+walk (stroller division available), the chefs' pavilion with fantastic samplings from your favorite local restaurants, a bacon relay, kids fun run, award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will benefit the Fetal Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3), national non-profit and the only one of its kind serving as a liaison between families whose babies are diagnosed with intrauterine fetal syndromes and the medical teams that provide their care.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Cinerama Reopens: New Seats, Sights, Sounds, and Treats
- 10 Things About Paseo I’m Not Going to Miss
- Two Holiday Popups: The Seattle Collective and Canal Market
- The Restaurants That Changed Seattle