Eat Run Hope
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25-$95
Join us at Eat Run Hope, the third annual food & 5k event presented by Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine, and EvergreenHealth. Enjoy a 5k run+walk (stroller division available), the chefs' pavilion with fantastic samplings from your favorite local restaurants, a bacon relay, kids fun run, award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will benefit the Fetal Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3), national non-profit and the only one of its kind serving as a liaison between families whose babies are diagnosed with intrauterine fetal syndromes and the medical teams that provide their care.
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Six Freaky Halloween Vacations
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear
- Here's How Canlis Should Audition Its New Chef
- Afternoon Jolt: New York Times Gets AG Ferguson Story Wrong