Eat Read Hugo 2014
Bookworms can have a social life too. Eat Read Hugo, Richard Hugo House’s annual fundraiser, offers the bookish a gala featuring food by Tom Douglas, auctions with items ranging from writers retreats to sports tickets, and, most importantly, literary discussion. Nancy Pearl, Seattle’s star librarian, headlines this year’s edition.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40