Eat Read Hugo 2014
Bookworms can have a social life too. Eat Read Hugo, Richard Hugo House’s annual fundraiser, offers the bookish a gala featuring food by Tom Douglas, auctions with items ranging from writers retreats to sports tickets, and, most importantly, literary discussion. Nancy Pearl, Seattle’s star librarian, headlines this year’s edition.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"