Eat Read Hugo 2014
Bookworms can have a social life too. Eat Read Hugo, Richard Hugo House’s annual fundraiser, offers the bookish a gala featuring food by Tom Douglas, auctions with items ranging from writers retreats to sports tickets, and, most importantly, literary discussion. Nancy Pearl, Seattle’s star librarian, headlines this year’s edition.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy