Eat Read Hugo 2014
Bookworms can have a social life too. Eat Read Hugo, Richard Hugo House’s annual fundraiser, offers the bookish a gala featuring food by Tom Douglas, auctions with items ranging from writers retreats to sports tickets, and, most importantly, literary discussion. Nancy Pearl, Seattle’s star librarian, headlines this year’s edition.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches