Dum Dum Girls
The sometimes-dreamy sometimes-noisy pop of Dum Dum Girls has been gaining notoriety since the L.A. group first started in 2008. Lead singer and bandleader Dee Dee Penny has a Seattle connection having just released her latest album Too True with Sub Pop in January. They play Neumos with openers Grave Babies and Blouse.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?