Dum Dum Girls
The sometimes-dreamy sometimes-noisy pop of Dum Dum Girls has been gaining notoriety since the L.A. group first started in 2008. Lead singer and bandleader Dee Dee Penny has a Seattle connection having just released her latest album Too True with Sub Pop in January. They play Neumos with openers Grave Babies and Blouse.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale