Dr. Stranglelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Features:Price: $8 (cash/check only)
Stanley Kubrick’s comedic masterpiece skewered Cold War nuclear tension, but its jokes about military fear and ineptitude still ring true 50 years later, thanks in large part to Peter Sellers’s virtuosic performance in three different roles. And always remember, there is no fighting in the war room.
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week