Dr. Stranglelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Features:Price: $8 (cash/check only)
Stanley Kubrick’s comedic masterpiece skewered Cold War nuclear tension, but its jokes about military fear and ineptitude still ring true 50 years later, thanks in large part to Peter Sellers’s virtuosic performance in three different roles. And always remember, there is no fighting in the war room.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- 36th Endorses González, Rejects Burgess
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- Best Breakfast Spots