Dr. Stranglelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Features:Price: $8 (cash/check only)
Stanley Kubrick’s comedic masterpiece skewered Cold War nuclear tension, but its jokes about military fear and ineptitude still ring true 50 years later, thanks in large part to Peter Sellers’s virtuosic performance in three different roles. And always remember, there is no fighting in the war room.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar