Dr. Stranglelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Features:Price: $8 (cash/check only)
Stanley Kubrick’s comedic masterpiece skewered Cold War nuclear tension, but its jokes about military fear and ineptitude still ring true 50 years later, thanks in large part to Peter Sellers’s virtuosic performance in three different roles. And always remember, there is no fighting in the war room.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"