Dead Ship Sailing at Columbia City Theater
Two musicians, classic drum machines, and guitars, Dead Ship Sailing makes gritty minimalist rock and roll plain and simple. The duo writes and records each of their songs in a single night, so there is an urgency that comes through as well as some unpolished edges, but this fits their terse, driving tracks perfectly. See them with Fey Moth and I Will Keep Your Ghost.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Tom Douglas Will Open the Carlile Room Across from the Paramount
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One