Dead Ship Sailing at Columbia City Theater
Two musicians, classic drum machines, and guitars, Dead Ship Sailing makes gritty minimalist rock and roll plain and simple. The duo writes and records each of their songs in a single night, so there is an urgency that comes through as well as some unpolished edges, but this fits their terse, driving tracks perfectly. See them with Fey Moth and I Will Keep Your Ghost.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue