Dead Ship Sailing at Columbia City Theater
Two musicians, classic drum machines, and guitars, Dead Ship Sailing makes gritty minimalist rock and roll plain and simple. The duo writes and records each of their songs in a single night, so there is an urgency that comes through as well as some unpolished edges, but this fits their terse, driving tracks perfectly. See them with Fey Moth and I Will Keep Your Ghost.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."