Curtis R. Barnes: The Unicorn Incorporated
Seattle muralist and artist Curtis R. Barnes might be best known for his now-destroyed Omowale Mural at Medgar Evers Pool, but that’s a small sample of his extensive work that can seem politically charged one moment and oddball the next. The Frye’s Unicorn Incorporated serves as the first museum exhibit chronicling his colorful artistic legacy.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches