Curtis R. Barnes: The Unicorn Incorporated
Seattle muralist and artist Curtis R. Barnes might be best known for his now-destroyed Omowale Mural at Medgar Evers Pool, but that’s a small sample of his extensive work that can seem politically charged one moment and oddball the next. The Frye’s Unicorn Incorporated serves as the first museum exhibit chronicling his colorful artistic legacy.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One