Curtis R. Barnes: The Unicorn Incorporated
Seattle muralist and artist Curtis R. Barnes might be best known for his now-destroyed Omowale Mural at Medgar Evers Pool, but that’s a small sample of his extensive work that can seem politically charged one moment and oddball the next. The Frye’s Unicorn Incorporated serves as the first museum exhibit chronicling his colorful artistic legacy.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo