Curtis R. Barnes: The Unicorn Incorporated
Seattle muralist and artist Curtis R. Barnes might be best known for his now-destroyed Omowale Mural at Medgar Evers Pool, but that’s a small sample of his extensive work that can seem politically charged one moment and oddball the next. The Frye’s Unicorn Incorporated serves as the first museum exhibit chronicling his colorful artistic legacy.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40