Curtis R. Barnes: The Unicorn Incorporated
Seattle muralist and artist Curtis R. Barnes might be best known for his now-destroyed Omowale Mural at Medgar Evers Pool, but that’s a small sample of his extensive work that can seem politically charged one moment and oddball the next. The Frye’s Unicorn Incorporated serves as the first museum exhibit chronicling his colorful artistic legacy.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August