Cooking Class with Rachael Coyle: Jerusalem: A Cookbook
Can’t make it to Rachael Coyle’s Monday lunch break cooking classes? Join her on Thursday from 6:30 to 9 for a demonstration class featuring recipes from Jerusalem, including hummus, roasted butternut squash, roasted chicken with Clementines and Arak, and more. There is only room for 10 students, so make a reservation now.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle