Cooking Class with Anna Berman: Knife Skills
Using a knife sounds easy, right? But do you really know how to correctly slice a vegetable or if you’re taking proper care of this essential cooking tool? Graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and local culinary instructor, Anna Berman is here to help from 10am to 12:30pm at Book Larder. Bring your own cutting utensil and a small cutting board and you’ll leave with a bag full of (correctly) chopped veggies.
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant