Features:Price: $12 advance - $15 Door
L.A. hip-hop trio Clipping is atypically abressive. The group combines MC Daveed Diggs rapping with heavily produced sounds of composers and noise artists William Hutzon and Jonathan Snipes. The musical result is harsh lyrics, precise delivery, and abstract sound design. It's a unique industrial vibe that drew the attention of Sub Pop, which released the Clipping's self-titled debut LP in June.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- 36th Endorses González, Rejects Burgess
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- Best Breakfast Spots