Features:Price: $12 advance - $15 Door
L.A. hip-hop trio Clipping is atypically abressive. The group combines MC Daveed Diggs rapping with heavily produced sounds of composers and noise artists William Hutzon and Jonathan Snipes. The musical result is harsh lyrics, precise delivery, and abstract sound design. It's a unique industrial vibe that drew the attention of Sub Pop, which released the Clipping's self-titled debut LP in June.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014