Features:Price: $12 advance - $15 Door
L.A. hip-hop trio Clipping is atypically abressive. The group combines MC Daveed Diggs rapping with heavily produced sounds of composers and noise artists William Hutzon and Jonathan Snipes. The musical result is harsh lyrics, precise delivery, and abstract sound design. It's a unique industrial vibe that drew the attention of Sub Pop, which released the Clipping's self-titled debut LP in June.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Matt Dillon, Renee Erickson, Maria Hines, Brendan McGill: All Making Burgers for Li'l Woody's
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- What Boat Street’s Closure Says About Us
- Casting the Where'd You Go, Bernadette Movie
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?