Features:Price: $12 advance - $15 Door
L.A. hip-hop trio Clipping is atypically abressive. The group combines MC Daveed Diggs rapping with heavily produced sounds of composers and noise artists William Hutzon and Jonathan Snipes. The musical result is harsh lyrics, precise delivery, and abstract sound design. It's a unique industrial vibe that drew the attention of Sub Pop, which released the Clipping's self-titled debut LP in June.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy