Features:Price: $45.50 - $156.00
Death, taxes, and Cher comebacks; these are life’s only certainties. Since rising to fame in the ’60s with Sonny and Cher, she’s reinvented herself as a solo pop star three times. She even holds the record for the longest span between no. 1 hits (24 years) with 1974’s “Dark Lady” and 1998’s “Believe.” A full 15 years after that last smash hit, she’s back at it with a new arena tour.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- What’s Seattle’s Hottest Sandwich Zone?
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- These Are Seattle's 2015 James Beard Finalists
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work