Features:Price: $45.50 - $156.00
Death, taxes, and Cher comebacks; these are life’s only certainties. Since rising to fame in the ’60s with Sonny and Cher, she’s reinvented herself as a solo pop star three times. She even holds the record for the longest span between no. 1 hits (24 years) with 1974’s “Dark Lady” and 1998’s “Believe.” A full 15 years after that last smash hit, she’s back at it with a new arena tour.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)