Features:Price: $45.50 - $156.00
Death, taxes, and Cher comebacks; these are life’s only certainties. Since rising to fame in the ’60s with Sonny and Cher, she’s reinvented herself as a solo pop star three times. She even holds the record for the longest span between no. 1 hits (24 years) with 1974’s “Dark Lady” and 1998’s “Believe.” A full 15 years after that last smash hit, she’s back at it with a new arena tour.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40