Features:Price: $45.50 - $156.00
Death, taxes, and Cher comebacks; these are life’s only certainties. Since rising to fame in the ’60s with Sonny and Cher, she’s reinvented herself as a solo pop star three times. She even holds the record for the longest span between no. 1 hits (24 years) with 1974’s “Dark Lady” and 1998’s “Believe.” A full 15 years after that last smash hit, she’s back at it with a new arena tour.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."