For most, acting the lush and ragging on celebrates would make for a wild weekend. Comedian Chelsea Handler turned it into a career. The Chelsea Lately and bestselling author of books like Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea returns to the Seattle stage to promote her new book of outlandish stories and tongue in cheek travel advice, Uganda Be Kidding Me.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work