For most, acting the lush and ragging on celebrates would make for a wild weekend. Comedian Chelsea Handler turned it into a career. The Chelsea Lately and bestselling author of books like Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea returns to the Seattle stage to promote her new book of outlandish stories and tongue in cheek travel advice, Uganda Be Kidding Me.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo