For most, acting the lush and ragging on celebrates would make for a wild weekend. Comedian Chelsea Handler turned it into a career. The Chelsea Lately and bestselling author of books like Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea returns to the Seattle stage to promote her new book of outlandish stories and tongue in cheek travel advice, Uganda Be Kidding Me.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar