For most, acting the lush and ragging on celebrates would make for a wild weekend. Comedian Chelsea Handler turned it into a career. The Chelsea Lately and bestselling author of books like Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea returns to the Seattle stage to promote her new book of outlandish stories and tongue in cheek travel advice, Uganda Be Kidding Me.
- Here Come 11 New Food Trucks
- A Few Candidates Stand Out in North Seattle Forum
- Yes, Meat and Bread Has Finally Arrived
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Patagonia Worn Wear Tour in Seattle Tomorrow
- What Is Sawant Spending Her Money On?
- Sawant Campaign has Relied on Contractors, Skipping Employee Taxes