For most, acting the lush and ragging on celebrates would make for a wild weekend. Comedian Chelsea Handler turned it into a career. The Chelsea Lately and bestselling author of books like Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea returns to the Seattle stage to promote her new book of outlandish stories and tongue in cheek travel advice, Uganda Be Kidding Me.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."