Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
For his debut as a Frye curator, Scott Lawrimore commissioned 36 Seattle artists—including Mary Ann Peters, Robert Yoder, and Vignettes’ Sierra Stinson—to muse on the music inspired by James Joyce’s first major published work, the poetry anthology Chamber Music. The resulting multimedia study is less about Joyce and more a survey of Seattle’s innovative arts community.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)