Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
For his debut as a Frye curator, Scott Lawrimore commissioned 36 Seattle artists—including Mary Ann Peters, Robert Yoder, and Vignettes’ Sierra Stinson—to muse on the music inspired by James Joyce’s first major published work, the poetry anthology Chamber Music. The resulting multimedia study is less about Joyce and more a survey of Seattle’s innovative arts community.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches