Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
For his debut as a Frye curator, Scott Lawrimore commissioned 36 Seattle artists—including Mary Ann Peters, Robert Yoder, and Vignettes’ Sierra Stinson—to muse on the music inspired by James Joyce’s first major published work, the poetry anthology Chamber Music. The resulting multimedia study is less about Joyce and more a survey of Seattle’s innovative arts community.
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Glassybaby Seconds Sale in SoDo