Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
For his debut as a Frye curator, Scott Lawrimore commissioned 36 Seattle artists—including Mary Ann Peters, Robert Yoder, and Vignettes’ Sierra Stinson—to muse on the music inspired by James Joyce’s first major published work, the poetry anthology Chamber Music. The resulting multimedia study is less about Joyce and more a survey of Seattle’s innovative arts community.
- 35 Essential Seattle Dining Experiences
- The 15 Best Margaritas in Seattle
- Coming to Ballard Ave: An Italian Restaurant with a Past
- The Cat Cafes Are Coming!
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Tony Wheat Has Been Sorry for So Long
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Chef José Andrés Talks Restaurant Plans, Tom Douglas, and His Frustrations with 'Deadliest Catch'