Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
For his debut as a Frye curator, Scott Lawrimore commissioned 36 Seattle artists—including Mary Ann Peters, Robert Yoder, and Vignettes’ Sierra Stinson—to muse on the music inspired by James Joyce’s first major published work, the poetry anthology Chamber Music. The resulting multimedia study is less about Joyce and more a survey of Seattle’s innovative arts community.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar