Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
For his debut as a Frye curator, Scott Lawrimore commissioned 36 Seattle artists—including Mary Ann Peters, Robert Yoder, and Vignettes’ Sierra Stinson—to muse on the music inspired by James Joyce’s first major published work, the poetry anthology Chamber Music. The resulting multimedia study is less about Joyce and more a survey of Seattle’s innovative arts community.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips