Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16