Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- Renee Erickson Is Closing Boat Street Cafe
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- What Boat Street’s Closure Says About Us
- Elysian Brewer Steve Luke Will Open Cloudburst Brewing
- Casting the Where'd You Go, Bernadette Movie
- The 10 Most Persistent Beliefs About Seattle Dining
- Meeru Dhalwala's Shanik Will Close March 21 in South Lake Union
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle