Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- Sawant Campaign has Relied on Contractors, Skipping Employee Taxes
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Current Accounting of Popups in Seattle
- The $15 Billion (Light Rail) Question
- Here Come 11 New Food Trucks
- The Week in Restaurant News: Lingering and Leaving
- Yes, Meat and Bread Has Finally Arrived
- Best Breakfast Spots