Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The New Seattle Breakfast
- An Entire Summer's Worth of Amazing Patios
- A Fiendish Conversation with the Lonely Forest's John Van Deusen
- Morning Fizz: Location by Average Income
- Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams Celebrate the Seahawks with Free NFL Kickoff Concert
- Seattle’s Best Seafood