Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Six Freaky Halloween Vacations
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Afternoon Jolt: New York Times Gets AG Ferguson Story Wrong
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear