Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers