Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy