Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21