Cathedrals VII: Agnes Obel
Since its inception in 2011, there’s been no finer concert series in Seattle than Fremont Abbey’s Cathedrals, which invites local favorites such as Damien Jurado and Sera Cahoone to St. Mark’s Cathedral, where their music reverberates beautifully in the church’s cavernous space. This month the Abbey breaks its local mold and imports Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel and her calm, sweeping grand piano arrangements (with cello and violin accompaniment) for the seventh edition of Cathedrals. Local singer-songwritter Bryan John Appleby opens.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 15 due to visa issues.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar