Burke Triva Night at the College Inn Pub
A tasteful mix of science and culture come together for the Burke Museum’s trivia night at the College Inn Pub. For example: was it a stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, or triceratops that was missing from the first Jurassic Park movie? Buff up on your studies of the natural world and compete as a team with up to five other fellow geniuses for prizes and free drinks.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- 10 Classic Seattle Restaurants
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Seafood Bar Manolin Opens Soon on Stone Way
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Mayor Murray on "The Murder of Mr. Brown."
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of