Burke Triva Night at the College Inn Pub
A tasteful mix of science and culture come together for the Burke Museum’s trivia night at the College Inn Pub. For example: was it a stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, or triceratops that was missing from the first Jurassic Park movie? Buff up on your studies of the natural world and compete as a team with up to five other fellow geniuses for prizes and free drinks.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar