Burke Triva Night at the College Inn Pub
A tasteful mix of science and culture come together for the Burke Museum’s trivia night at the College Inn Pub. For example: was it a stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, or triceratops that was missing from the first Jurassic Park movie? Buff up on your studies of the natural world and compete as a team with up to five other fellow geniuses for prizes and free drinks.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale