Brand New has become a cult band through a combination of amazing music and relative silence. In the social media era, the band keeps fans in the dark only delivering spare official announcements and rarely giving interviews. But the New Jersey rock group’s ever-changing albums—from Your Favorite Weapon’s pop punk to Deja Entendu’s frustrated angst to Daisy’s grungy edge—keep fans coming back for more sold out shows.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?