Brand New has become a cult band through a combination of amazing music and relative silence. In the social media era, the band keeps fans in the dark only delivering spare official announcements and rarely giving interviews. But the New Jersey rock group’s ever-changing albums—from Your Favorite Weapon’s pop punk to Deja Entendu’s frustrated angst to Daisy’s grungy edge—keep fans coming back for more sold out shows.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale