Brand New has become a cult band through a combination of amazing music and relative silence. In the social media era, the band keeps fans in the dark only delivering spare official announcements and rarely giving interviews. But the New Jersey rock group’s ever-changing albums—from Your Favorite Weapon’s pop punk to Deja Entendu’s frustrated angst to Daisy’s grungy edge—keep fans coming back for more sold out shows.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day