Brand New has become a cult band through a combination of amazing music and relative silence. In the social media era, the band keeps fans in the dark only delivering spare official announcements and rarely giving interviews. But the New Jersey rock group’s ever-changing albums—from Your Favorite Weapon’s pop punk to Deja Entendu’s frustrated angst to Daisy’s grungy edge—keep fans coming back for more sold out shows.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer