Brand New has become a cult band through a combination of amazing music and relative silence. In the social media era, the band keeps fans in the dark only delivering spare official announcements and rarely giving interviews. But the New Jersey rock group’s ever-changing albums—from Your Favorite Weapon’s pop punk to Deja Entendu’s frustrated angst to Daisy’s grungy edge—keep fans coming back for more sold out shows.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue