Booker T. Jones
Booker T. isn't the Man. He's the man, a legendary blues and soul organist who's been inducted into multiple Halls of Fame (Rock and Roll, Musicians, Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award) and continues to turn out great new albums. His latest, Sound the Alarm, is said to have "the hallmarks of those great Memphis sessions of yore—sultry organ work, a lithe rhythm section and lots of meaty horn accents," per the Los Angeles Times. And we'll always have "Green Onions."
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"