Booker T. Jones
Booker T. isn't the Man. He's the man, a legendary blues and soul organist who's been inducted into multiple Halls of Fame (Rock and Roll, Musicians, Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award) and continues to turn out great new albums. His latest, Sound the Alarm, is said to have "the hallmarks of those great Memphis sessions of yore—sultry organ work, a lithe rhythm section and lots of meaty horn accents," per the Los Angeles Times. And we'll always have "Green Onions."
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40