Bezos Center for Innovation Opening
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free–$14 , Children are FREE
History always requires forward progress. Almost a year into MOHAI’s stay in its new South Lake Union home, the museum gets a new 4,000-square-foot permanent fixture, thanks to a $10 million donation from Amazon’s Jeff Bezos. The Bezos Center for Innovation connects visitors with Seattle’s trailblazers through interactive exhibits that showcase the past and give a glimpse of future innovation.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."