Viva Italia: Italian Film From Fellini to Commedia All’ Italiana
Features:Price: $8; series pass $68
Experience the sensual pleasures of classic Italian filmmaking from the 1950s and ’60s at Seattle Art Museum. January is, unofficially, Federico Fellini month, with screenings of The Nights of Cabiria (Jan 17) and La Dolce Vita (Jan 24), in addition to Pietro Germi’s sharp satire of male chauvinism, Divorce, Italian Style (Jan 31).
- 6 Things a Waiter Should Never Say
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Seattle Sound Transit Board Members O'Brien and Phillips Try to Save Northgate Ped/Bike Bridge
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Best Things to See and Do in Winter in Seattle