Viva Italia: Italian Film From Fellini to Commedia All’ Italiana
Features:Price: $8; series pass $68
Experience the sensual pleasures of classic Italian filmmaking from the 1950s and ’60s at Seattle Art Museum. January is, unofficially, Federico Fellini month, with screenings of The Nights of Cabiria (Jan 17) and La Dolce Vita (Jan 24), in addition to Pietro Germi’s sharp satire of male chauvinism, Divorce, Italian Style (Jan 31).
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Capitol Hill Block Party 2015 Features TV on the Radio, Ratatat, and the Kills