Viva Italia: Italian Film From Fellini to Commedia All’ Italiana
Features:Price: $8; series pass $68
Experience the sensual pleasures of classic Italian filmmaking from the 1950s and ’60s at Seattle Art Museum. January is, unofficially, Federico Fellini month, with screenings of The Nights of Cabiria (Jan 17) and La Dolce Vita (Jan 24), in addition to Pietro Germi’s sharp satire of male chauvinism, Divorce, Italian Style (Jan 31).
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25