Viva Italia: Italian Film From Fellini to Commedia All’ Italiana
Features:Price: $8; series pass $68
Experience the sensual pleasures of classic Italian filmmaking from the 1950s and ’60s at Seattle Art Museum. January is, unofficially, Federico Fellini month, with screenings of The Nights of Cabiria (Jan 17) and La Dolce Vita (Jan 24), in addition to Pietro Germi’s sharp satire of male chauvinism, Divorce, Italian Style (Jan 31).
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Matt Dillon, Renee Erickson, Maria Hines, Brendan McGill: All Making Burgers for Li'l Woody's
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- What Boat Street’s Closure Says About Us
- Casting the Where'd You Go, Bernadette Movie
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?