Viva Italia: Italian Film From Fellini to Commedia All’ Italiana
Features:Price: $8; series pass $68
Experience the sensual pleasures of classic Italian filmmaking from the 1950s and ’60s at Seattle Art Museum. January is, unofficially, Federico Fellini month, with screenings of The Nights of Cabiria (Jan 17) and La Dolce Vita (Jan 24), in addition to Pietro Germi’s sharp satire of male chauvinism, Divorce, Italian Style (Jan 31).
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- The Restaurants That Changed Seattle
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- 10 Things About Paseo I’m Not Going to Miss
- Extra Fizz (or Jolt): Mayor Murray's Communications Director Out
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- A "Two-Way Relationship Between [the] Environment and Inequality"
- "There's a Lesson to be Learned."