Viva Italia: Italian Film From Fellini to Commedia All’ Italiana
Features:Price: $8; series pass $68
Experience the sensual pleasures of classic Italian filmmaking from the 1950s and ’60s at Seattle Art Museum. January is, unofficially, Federico Fellini month, with screenings of The Nights of Cabiria (Jan 17) and La Dolce Vita (Jan 24), in addition to Pietro Germi’s sharp satire of male chauvinism, Divorce, Italian Style (Jan 31).
- Here Come 11 New Food Trucks
- A Few Candidates Stand Out in North Seattle Forum
- Yes, Meat and Bread Has Finally Arrived
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Patagonia Worn Wear Tour in Seattle Tomorrow
- What Is Sawant Spending Her Money On?
- Sawant Campaign has Relied on Contractors, Skipping Employee Taxes