Viva Italia: Italian Film From Fellini to Commedia All’ Italiana
Features:Price: $8; series pass $68
Experience the sensual pleasures of classic Italian filmmaking from the 1950s and ’60s at Seattle Art Museum. January is, unofficially, Federico Fellini month, with screenings of The Nights of Cabiria (Jan 17) and La Dolce Vita (Jan 24), in addition to Pietro Germi’s sharp satire of male chauvinism, Divorce, Italian Style (Jan 31).
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers