Bastille Bash 2014
Bonjour! Join us for the third annual “Bastille Bash” on Saturday, July 12th, hosted by the neighborhood of Madison Valley. This year, enjoy a larger event footprint, more French-inspired bites from some of the city’s favorite restaurants, wine tastings, live music and entertainment, specials and one-day sidewalk sales, giveaways, art classes for kids, and more! Admission is free, but tickets for food and drink will be sold online in advance. They expect to sell out of these, so be sure to snag some early.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots