Bastille Bash 2014
Bonjour! Join us for the third annual “Bastille Bash” on Saturday, July 12th, hosted by the neighborhood of Madison Valley. This year, enjoy a larger event footprint, more French-inspired bites from some of the city’s favorite restaurants, wine tastings, live music and entertainment, specials and one-day sidewalk sales, giveaways, art classes for kids, and more! Admission is free, but tickets for food and drink will be sold online in advance. They expect to sell out of these, so be sure to snag some early.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)