Bastille Bash 2014
Bonjour! Join us for the third annual “Bastille Bash” on Saturday, July 12th, hosted by the neighborhood of Madison Valley. This year, enjoy a larger event footprint, more French-inspired bites from some of the city’s favorite restaurants, wine tastings, live music and entertainment, specials and one-day sidewalk sales, giveaways, art classes for kids, and more! Admission is free, but tickets for food and drink will be sold online in advance. They expect to sell out of these, so be sure to snag some early.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One