Bastille Bash 2014
Bonjour! Join us for the third annual “Bastille Bash” on Saturday, July 12th, hosted by the neighborhood of Madison Valley. This year, enjoy a larger event footprint, more French-inspired bites from some of the city’s favorite restaurants, wine tastings, live music and entertainment, specials and one-day sidewalk sales, giveaways, art classes for kids, and more! Admission is free, but tickets for food and drink will be sold online in advance. They expect to sell out of these, so be sure to snag some early.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21