Bastille Bash 2014
Bonjour! Join us for the third annual “Bastille Bash” on Saturday, July 12th, hosted by the neighborhood of Madison Valley. This year, enjoy a larger event footprint, more French-inspired bites from some of the city’s favorite restaurants, wine tastings, live music and entertainment, specials and one-day sidewalk sales, giveaways, art classes for kids, and more! Admission is free, but tickets for food and drink will be sold online in advance. They expect to sell out of these, so be sure to snag some early.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)