Ernest Shackleton Loves Me
The fantasy of Ernest Shackleton Loves Me is a devilishly modern creation. Frazzled single mom and video game composer Valerie Vigoda gets whisked away on a cross-time romantic adventure when her video blog is contacted by famed roguish explorer Ernest Shackleton. What’s not a fantasy is the combination of local theatrical forces behind this world premiere: Seattle Rep, ACT Theatre, and Balagan Theatre all team up to put on this workshop performance before it heads off-Broadway.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers