Ernest Shackleton Loves Me
The fantasy of Ernest Shackleton Loves Me is a devilishly modern creation. Frazzled single mom and video game composer Valerie Vigoda gets whisked away on a cross-time romantic adventure when her video blog is contacted by famed roguish explorer Ernest Shackleton. What’s not a fantasy is the combination of local theatrical forces behind this world premiere: Seattle Rep, ACT Theatre, and Balagan Theatre all team up to put on this workshop performance before it heads off-Broadway.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One
- Democratic State AG Schools Democratic Sponsors of Payday Legislation