Ernest Shackleton Loves Me
The fantasy of Ernest Shackleton Loves Me is a devilishly modern creation. Frazzled single mom and video game composer Valerie Vigoda gets whisked away on a cross-time romantic adventure when her video blog is contacted by famed roguish explorer Ernest Shackleton. What’s not a fantasy is the combination of local theatrical forces behind this world premiere: Seattle Rep, ACT Theatre, and Balagan Theatre all team up to put on this workshop performance before it heads off-Broadway.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar