Ernest Shackleton Loves Me
The fantasy of Ernest Shackleton Loves Me is a devilishly modern creation. Frazzled single mom and video game composer Valerie Vigoda gets whisked away on a cross-time romantic adventure when her video blog is contacted by famed roguish explorer Ernest Shackleton. What’s not a fantasy is the combination of local theatrical forces behind this world premiere: Seattle Rep, ACT Theatre, and Balagan Theatre all team up to put on this workshop performance before it heads off-Broadway.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches