Ernest Shackleton Loves Me
The fantasy of Ernest Shackleton Loves Me is a devilishly modern creation. Frazzled single mom and video game composer Valerie Vigoda gets whisked away on a cross-time romantic adventure when her video blog is contacted by famed roguish explorer Ernest Shackleton. What’s not a fantasy is the combination of local theatrical forces behind this world premiere: Seattle Rep, ACT Theatre, and Balagan Theatre all team up to put on this workshop performance before it heads off-Broadway.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)