Superb German violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter has earned a reputation as a world-class interpreter of Mozart’s solo violin compositions, getting her start at the tender age of 13. Her recital with pianist Lambert Orkis will feature Mozart’s Sonata no. 27 in G Major for Violin and Piano, plus
a series of lovely violin sonatas by Schubert, Lutoslawski, and Saint-Saëns.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue