Superb German violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter has earned a reputation as a world-class interpreter of Mozart’s solo violin compositions, getting her start at the tender age of 13. Her recital with pianist Lambert Orkis will feature Mozart’s Sonata no. 27 in G Major for Violin and Piano, plus
a series of lovely violin sonatas by Schubert, Lutoslawski, and Saint-Saëns.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle