Superb German violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter has earned a reputation as a world-class interpreter of Mozart’s solo violin compositions, getting her start at the tender age of 13. Her recital with pianist Lambert Orkis will feature Mozart’s Sonata no. 27 in G Major for Violin and Piano, plus
a series of lovely violin sonatas by Schubert, Lutoslawski, and Saint-Saëns.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers