Superb German violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter has earned a reputation as a world-class interpreter of Mozart’s solo violin compositions, getting her start at the tender age of 13. Her recital with pianist Lambert Orkis will feature Mozart’s Sonata no. 27 in G Major for Violin and Piano, plus
a series of lovely violin sonatas by Schubert, Lutoslawski, and Saint-Saëns.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots