Superb German violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter has earned a reputation as a world-class interpreter of Mozart’s solo violin compositions, getting her start at the tender age of 13. Her recital with pianist Lambert Orkis will feature Mozart’s Sonata no. 27 in G Major for Violin and Piano, plus
a series of lovely violin sonatas by Schubert, Lutoslawski, and Saint-Saëns.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen