Tis the season of Tolstoy: First Keira Knightley, and now Book-It Rep tackle lusty Anna and her extramarital dalliance with Count Vronsky. Given Book-It’s style—to recite narration as dialogue—we might get to hear the dramatic delivery of lines like “a deep flush of pleasure suffused her face.”Wed–Sat at 7:30; select Sat & Sun at 2
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- 12 Animals That Are Better Seahawks Fans Than Everyone
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages (After the Super Bowl)
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Should Sound Transit Subsidize Neighborhood Parking?