Angels in America: Millennium Approaches
Features:Price: $35–$56; Festival pass $69–$114
This year the Intiman Theatre Festival goes all-in on Tony Kushner's Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece Angels in America. Intiman presents the full play, which has been adapted into a Golden Globes and Emmy-winning television miniseries and an opera by Peter Eötvös, in its two distinct parts: Millennium Approaches and Perestrioka. While the country has moved past some of the scare of the AIDS epidemic and the political culture of the time, there's still plenty relevant about the societal issues Kushner's explores in this epic. Seattle actors Marya Sea Kaminski, Anne Allgood, and Charles Leggett all play multiple roles. Options are available to experience both halves separately or take in all seven hours in a single day with a marathon pass.
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Glassybaby Seconds Sale in SoDo