Features:Age: All Ages Price: $29
It takes a lot for a new blues-rock band to make waves these days (they can’t all be the Black Keys), but that’s just what Alabama Shakes did with its 2012 full-length debut, Boys and Girls. The group’s Southern rock avoids sounding like another exercise in the blues scale thanks to the raw power of front woman Brittany Howard.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)