Features:Age: All Ages Price: $29
It takes a lot for a new blues-rock band to make waves these days (they can’t all be the Black Keys), but that’s just what Alabama Shakes did with its 2012 full-length debut, Boys and Girls. The group’s Southern rock avoids sounding like another exercise in the blues scale thanks to the raw power of front woman Brittany Howard.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014