Features:Age: All Ages Price: $29
It takes a lot for a new blues-rock band to make waves these days (they can’t all be the Black Keys), but that’s just what Alabama Shakes did with its 2012 full-length debut, Boys and Girls. The group’s Southern rock avoids sounding like another exercise in the blues scale thanks to the raw power of front woman Brittany Howard.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer