Features:Age: All Ages Price: $29
It takes a lot for a new blues-rock band to make waves these days (they can’t all be the Black Keys), but that’s just what Alabama Shakes did with its 2012 full-length debut, Boys and Girls. The group’s Southern rock avoids sounding like another exercise in the blues scale thanks to the raw power of front woman Brittany Howard.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."