Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The range of emotion in Akio Takamori’s new work Squatting Girl in Striped Dress is common across his 30-plus years of figurative ceramics. They’ve been exhibited under stately and sexually charged titles alike, from “Enduring Clay” to “Give Me Head” (a collection of busts). Yet they always bear a painterly touch, recalling his childhood in Japan, and the innovations of a master at work.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?