Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The range of emotion in Akio Takamori’s new work Squatting Girl in Striped Dress is common across his 30-plus years of figurative ceramics. They’ve been exhibited under stately and sexually charged titles alike, from “Enduring Clay” to “Give Me Head” (a collection of busts). Yet they always bear a painterly touch, recalling his childhood in Japan, and the innovations of a master at work.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips