Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The range of emotion in Akio Takamori’s new work Squatting Girl in Striped Dress is common across his 30-plus years of figurative ceramics. They’ve been exhibited under stately and sexually charged titles alike, from “Enduring Clay” to “Give Me Head” (a collection of busts). Yet they always bear a painterly touch, recalling his childhood in Japan, and the innovations of a master at work.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen