Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The range of emotion in Akio Takamori’s new work Squatting Girl in Striped Dress is common across his 30-plus years of figurative ceramics. They’ve been exhibited under stately and sexually charged titles alike, from “Enduring Clay” to “Give Me Head” (a collection of busts). Yet they always bear a painterly touch, recalling his childhood in Japan, and the innovations of a master at work.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- 12 Animals That Are Better Seahawks Fans Than Everyone
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages (After the Super Bowl)
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Should Sound Transit Subsidize Neighborhood Parking?