Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer