Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."