Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16