Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One