Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots