Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014