Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work