Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
The local photographer uses ironic realities to critique man’s interaction with his environment. “His work captures the odd and unintended intersections of common, forgotten objects with the natural environment,” says gallery owner Stephen Lyons. In Leaning Trees with Power Lines, a tree seems to be trying to uproot itself—“struggling mightily to maintain its dignity” as it shares space with an electrical pole.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21