A Festival of Lessons and Carols
Even the most hardened heart will hear angels singing when the 90-member Northwest Boychoir—made up of young gents ages six to 13—lends its voices to this annual concert of traditional carols with the Northwest Sinfonia. A holiday reading precedes each song in
an evening modeled after the Christmas Eve observance at King’s College in Cambridge, England.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy