A Festival of Lessons and Carols
Even the most hardened heart will hear angels singing when the 90-member Northwest Boychoir—made up of young gents ages six to 13—lends its voices to this annual concert of traditional carols with the Northwest Sinfonia. A holiday reading precedes each song in
an evening modeled after the Christmas Eve observance at King’s College in Cambridge, England.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots