A Festival of Lessons and Carols
Even the most hardened heart will hear angels singing when the 90-member Northwest Boychoir—made up of young gents ages six to 13—lends its voices to this annual concert of traditional carols with the Northwest Sinfonia. A holiday reading precedes each song in
an evening modeled after the Christmas Eve observance at King’s College in Cambridge, England.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)