A Festival of Lessons and Carols
Even the most hardened heart will hear angels singing when the 90-member Northwest Boychoir—made up of young gents ages six to 13—lends its voices to this annual concert of traditional carols with the Northwest Sinfonia. A holiday reading precedes each song in
an evening modeled after the Christmas Eve observance at King’s College in Cambridge, England.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day