A Festival of Lessons and Carols
Even the most hardened heart will hear angels singing when the 90-member Northwest Boychoir—made up of young gents ages six to 13—lends its voices to this annual concert of traditional carols with the Northwest Sinfonia. A holiday reading precedes each song in
an evening modeled after the Christmas Eve observance at King’s College in Cambridge, England.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar