A Ballerina's Journey
Hear Jennifer Ringer offer an inside look at the world of ballet. Her personal journey from dreaming of the stage as a child to performing as a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet had its obstacles, and she discusses her difficult history with anorexia in her memoir Dancing Through It: My Journey in the Ballet. She’ll be joined by Peter Boal who danced with her in New York City and is currently the Artistic Director of the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots