A Ballerina's Journey
Hear Jennifer Ringer offer an inside look at the world of ballet. Her personal journey from dreaming of the stage as a child to performing as a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet had its obstacles, and she discusses her difficult history with anorexia in her memoir Dancing Through It: My Journey in the Ballet. She’ll be joined by Peter Boal who danced with her in New York City and is currently the Artistic Director of the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue