A Ballerina's Journey
Hear Jennifer Ringer offer an inside look at the world of ballet. Her personal journey from dreaming of the stage as a child to performing as a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet had its obstacles, and she discusses her difficult history with anorexia in her memoir Dancing Through It: My Journey in the Ballet. She’ll be joined by Peter Boal who danced with her in New York City and is currently the Artistic Director of the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August