A Ballerina's Journey
Hear Jennifer Ringer offer an inside look at the world of ballet. Her personal journey from dreaming of the stage as a child to performing as a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet had its obstacles, and she discusses her difficult history with anorexia in her memoir Dancing Through It: My Journey in the Ballet. She’ll be joined by Peter Boal who danced with her in New York City and is currently the Artistic Director of the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."