3rd Annual Poulsbo Beer Run
Think you can stomach four beers during a four mile run? Try it. Start at Slippery Pig, Sound, or Valholl, making stops at each along the way. Rainy Daze, Slaughter County, or Bainbridge Island Brewing will offer you a celebratory drink at the end as guest breweries. The event is dog friendly, starting at 9am, all proceeds benefit the Blue Star Banner Program of Kitsap County. Walk away with a special pub glass too!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle