2nd Annual St. Paddles Day Race
Features:Price: Free (Registration Required)
How well received was the first St. Paddle’s Day? Well enough that they’re holding it every year. Bring your paddleboard, kayak, or canoe to Alderbrook Resort (or rent one there at a reduced rate) for this festive race on the lower Hood Canal. With heats for all skills and ages everyone should be able to find their niche, even if that’s just kicking back on the waterfront lawn with the live fiddle music and tasty Irish barbeque.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work