2nd Annual St. Paddles Day Race
Features:Price: Free (Registration Required)
How well received was the first St. Paddle’s Day? Well enough that they’re holding it every year. Bring your paddleboard, kayak, or canoe to Alderbrook Resort (or rent one there at a reduced rate) for this festive race on the lower Hood Canal. With heats for all skills and ages everyone should be able to find their niche, even if that’s just kicking back on the waterfront lawn with the live fiddle music and tasty Irish barbeque.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar