2nd Annual St. Paddles Day Race
Features:Price: Free (Registration Required)
How well received was the first St. Paddle’s Day? Well enough that they’re holding it every year. Bring your paddleboard, kayak, or canoe to Alderbrook Resort (or rent one there at a reduced rate) for this festive race on the lower Hood Canal. With heats for all skills and ages everyone should be able to find their niche, even if that’s just kicking back on the waterfront lawn with the live fiddle music and tasty Irish barbeque.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?