2nd Annual St. Paddles Day Race
Features:Price: Free (Registration Required)
How well received was the first St. Paddle’s Day? Well enough that they’re holding it every year. Bring your paddleboard, kayak, or canoe to Alderbrook Resort (or rent one there at a reduced rate) for this festive race on the lower Hood Canal. With heats for all skills and ages everyone should be able to find their niche, even if that’s just kicking back on the waterfront lawn with the live fiddle music and tasty Irish barbeque.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One