2nd Annual St. Paddles Day Race
Features:Price: Free (Registration Required)
How well received was the first St. Paddle’s Day? Well enough that they’re holding it every year. Bring your paddleboard, kayak, or canoe to Alderbrook Resort (or rent one there at a reduced rate) for this festive race on the lower Hood Canal. With heats for all skills and ages everyone should be able to find their niche, even if that’s just kicking back on the waterfront lawn with the live fiddle music and tasty Irish barbeque.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)