2013 Planes, Trains, and Traveling Chefs! – Chef Jenn Louis
Features:Age: All Ages Price:
Guest Chef – Jenn Louis, Lincoln; Sunshine - Portland
Matt's in the Market and Chef Shane Ryan invite you to experience the 2nd Annual Planes, Trains, and Traveling Chefs dinner series, ending on August 19, 2013.
Dinner will consist of six courses with Chef Shane and Guest-chef Jenn alternating courses throughout the evening and collaborating on one course. Guest-chef Jenn will tour Pike Place Market with Chef Shane before dinner to plan their market-influenced dishes. The intent is to raise awareness of the remarkable bounty that Pike Place Market has to offer and the importance that an open market has to the people of a city, its surrounding restaurants, and the greater culinary world.
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- Morning Fizz: GOP Christmas Wish List