Food and drink editor Allecia Vermillion and her team track breaking restaurant news, plus the latest in local happy hours, craft beer, and cocktails, while 25-year restaurant critic Kathryn Robinson keeps tabs on the local dining scene. Washington Wine Report's Sean P. Sullivan checks in regularly to share emerging trends in Washington wine.To stay up on the hottest new restaurants, happy hours, and top chefs, sign up to receive Seattle Met’s weekly Nosh Pit News via email. We love tips!
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- Cafe Juanita Pops Up at the Original Lark Next Month
- This Week in Restaurant News: Something New
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 17–23
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails