Food and drink editor Allecia Vermillion and her team track breaking restaurant news, plus the latest in local happy hours, craft beer, and cocktails, while 25-year restaurant critic Kathryn Robinson keeps tabs on the local dining scene. Washington Wine Report's Sean P. Sullivan checks in regularly to share emerging trends in Washington wine.To stay up on the hottest new restaurants, happy hours, and top chefs, sign up to receive Seattle Met’s weekly Nosh Pit News via email. We love tips!
- And the James Beard Best Chef Northwest Is...
- This Neighborhood Is About to Get a Farmers Market
- The 15 Best Margaritas in Seattle
- Ericka Burke's Canal Market Is Officially Open
- The Week in Restaurant News: Bustling Beginnings and Brunch
- Cinco de Mayo = A Big Taco Truck Block Party
- Here Come 11 New Food Trucks
- Coming to Ballard Ave: An Italian Restaurant with a Past