Food and drink editor Allecia Vermillion and her team track breaking restaurant news, plus the latest in local happy hours, craft beer, and cocktails, while 25-year restaurant critic Kathryn Robinson keeps tabs on the local dining scene. Washington Wine Report's Sean P. Sullivan checks in regularly to share emerging trends in Washington wine.To stay up on the hottest new restaurants, happy hours, and top chefs, sign up to receive Seattle Met’s weekly Nosh Pit News via email. We love tips!
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Delancey's Brandon Pettit Will Open Dino's Tomato Pie on Capitol Hill
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: May 20–26
- Hawaii's DK Kodama Will Open His First Mainland Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- This Week in Restaurant News: Seattle By Way of Hawaii and New Jersey
- Marination's Columbia City Project Shall Be Called Super Six