Allecia Vermillion and her team cover the latest restaurant news, 25-year restaurant critic Kathryn Robinson dishes on the local dining scene, and James Ross Gardner crawls the bars to report on openings, happy hours, bartender shuffles, and local liquors.To stay up on the hottest new restaurants, happy hours, and top chefs, sign up to receive Seattle Met’s weekly Nosh Pit News via email. We love tips!
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About the Rhino Room
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- Five Questions for the Bartender: DeLuxe’s Alicia Utt
- En Route: Blind Pig Bistro's Sibling Bar, Babirusa
- Wanted: Promising Young Chefs
- The Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Seattle
- Dine Out This Week to Benefit Two Industry Folks in Need