Food and drink editor Allecia Vermillion and her team track breaking restaurant news, plus the latest in local happy hours, craft beer, and cocktails, while 25-year restaurant critic Kathryn Robinson keeps tabs on the local dining scene. Washington Wine Report's Sean P. Sullivan checks in regularly to share emerging trends in Washington wine.To stay up on the hottest new restaurants, happy hours, and top chefs, sign up to receive Seattle Met’s weekly Nosh Pit News via email. We love tips!
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: July 23–29
- Zig Zag Has a New Chef and an Entirely New Menu
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- Whatever Happened to the Starch?
- Monsoon Reopens Bigger, Better, and with a Bar
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fish Tacos Edition