Food and drink editor Allecia Vermillion and her team track breaking restaurant news, plus the latest in local happy hours, craft beer, and cocktails, while 25-year restaurant critic Kathryn Robinson keeps tabs on the local dining scene. Washington Wine Report's Sean P. Sullivan checks in regularly to share emerging trends in Washington wine.To stay up on the hottest new restaurants, happy hours, and top chefs, sign up to receive Seattle Met’s weekly Nosh Pit News via email. We love tips!
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Marination Is Expanding to Columbia City
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- Ethan Stowell Will Open a Restaurant at the Four Seasons
- Taste Washington 2015: A Battle Plan
- What’s Seattle’s Hottest Sandwich Zone?